The increased humidity level during the monsoon makes it difficult to manage our precious stresses. Problems such as frizzy hair, dandruff and hairfall become more common for us, hopefully the monsoon will be here soon.
Nearly all of us have seen our washrooms draining the drains, or rubbing hair while combing.
• Use the right comb to unwrap your hair – wide toothed comb that is less stable.
• To avoid breakage, comb your hair downwards and then start combing the roots.
• Get your hair completely wet before applying shampoo and use warm water while shampooing.
• Like your skin, your hair also needs hydration. drink plenty of water.
• Eat a balanced protein-rich diet, along with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
• Condition your hair and leave it for a few minutes for a deep conditioning effect.
For Frizzy Hair
Some of us may face extravagance during the monsoon, cream-based shampoos and conditioners are the perfect solution for this kind of texture. The frizzy is a result of the hair cuticle. Use mild shampoo and light-weight conditioner to block out moisture. Use a hair mask for dry and curly hair so that excess moisture lasts for 1-2 months.
For Dull Hair
You can apply oil to your hair once in 15 days during monsoon. Leave it for 1 hour and then shampoo and condition. Treat your hair enriched with a protein spa once a month to lock in the moisture level and close the cuticle.
For Flat Hair
Use volume boost shampoos and conditioners to give your hair an extra volume look. This is a common problem during the monsoon for oily or thin hair.
For Oily Hair / Scalp
Use mild shampoo and conditioner, preferably gel-based products that do not leave your hair feeling oily or sticky. Wash your hair regularly to get rid of excess oil and dirt. Oily hair becomes lame during the monsoon and requires the necessary shampoo to give volume to the hair.
To Treat Hair Loss
Hair fall increases during the monsoon but it is a temporary phase. Use specific shampoos and conditioners for hair loss / breakage. In addition, indulge in hair masks and spas specifically designed for hair loss. This will strengthen your hair from roots as well as length.